I was tasked to make a short film about a single word using no dialogue and i got assigned the word "rude". I took a very different approach with this project, instead of doing something bold and flashy with various layers and metaphors i deliberately did the opposite and went for more of a live action cartoon. It took a while to get the elevator idea that i ended up going with but when i got it i had it all in my mind and only storyboarded because i was required to, when i went to film i instead used the storyboard i had in my mind and then executed it on premiere pro according to what i envisioned in my mind. I think it turned out well for what it was compared to my other work it's bad but it's because it's very different and purposefully simplistic and linear unlike my other work which is more what i like and gravitate towards. Here is a link to the project. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1APq8v6V00SuiTbDLNiMliyk2WRdmX9_S/view
Monday, September 30, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Projects: Hope You Enjoy :)
Hey Cambridge people so this is my final post with the links to my projects and there isn't much for me to say I'm just going to ref...
-
Hey Cambridge people so this is my final post with the links to my projects and there isn't much for me to say I'm just going to ref...
-
So to research CCR i started to listen to all their albums and i've got to say that "Cosmo's Factory" is my favorite, wai...
-
For my final project to create a film opening i researched 3 other film openings in my chosen genre, Drama. The movies i have chosen all hav...
No comments:
Post a Comment