Since i am behind on filming and editing i spent all day today editing, color grading and doing sound effects and i think that it turned out great. I am pretty much done editing i just need to fix a couple of things but most of it is done.
Sunday, March 16, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Projects: Hope You Enjoy :)
Hey Cambridge people so this is my final post with the links to my projects and there isn't much for me to say I'm just going to ref...
-
Hey Cambridge people so this is my final post with the links to my projects and there isn't much for me to say I'm just going to ref...
-
So to research CCR i started to listen to all their albums and i've got to say that "Cosmo's Factory" is my favorite, wai...
-
For my final project to create a film opening i researched 3 other film openings in my chosen genre, Drama. The movies i have chosen all hav...

No comments:
Post a Comment