Tuesday, March 18, 2025

CCR: Productions in heaven.

 For my second CCR i am doing questions 3 and 4 and i am doing a director commentary and i am talking about my _ and _ and my inspiration for my project and how i was greatly inspired by the Pink Floyd song "Another Brick In The Wall Pt.2" from their 1979 album "The Wall". 

this is the album cover

I already wrote my script but i also went a bit off script and improvised a bit to make it feel more natural. Here is the script.

I also already recorded my voiceover for the director commentary yesterday and just need to edit it. Here is a funny video that my friend took of me while i recorded my voiceover.

For my first CCR i already wrote my script i am just waiting to film which i am doing later today, here is the script for it i think it strikes a great balance of seriousness and comedy. I am very happy that my production for my CCRs are going so well because i always have production troubles and this is the first time in a while i have a smooth production and not just for Aice Media just my productions in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Projects: Hope You Enjoy :)

Hey Cambridge people so this is my final post with the links to my projects and there isn't much for me to say I'm just going to ref...